Type: Full-time, Hourly with Benefits
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Reports to: COO
Shift: 9am-5pm or 8am-4pm
About Hen of the Woods and Your Role:
Hen of the Woods is an Ohio based snack food brand located in the historic West End of Cincinnati. What started as a restaurant and market concept has evolved over the years to a snack food brand with over 20 products, over 1000 retail locations in 30+ states and a belief that there is always a better way. In Cincinnati we currently deliver to over 150 locations monthly and offer direct shipping distribution to 100’s of accounts nationwide. When you’re on the road you’ll be the face of Hen of the Woods, delivering to locations within the Cincinnati Metro area ensuring customers are happy, products are selling and placement is premium. When your back at the office and warehouse you’ll be fulfilling e-commerce orders, onboarding new accounts and helping maintain strong relationships with our regional wholesale accounts.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and safe operation of commercial motor vehicles in any weather condition.
- Safely deliver HOTW Products and promotional material to restaurants, bars, grocery stores and other vendors.
- Print and organize invoices for your daily route.
- Collect payments from customers when required.
- Prepare logistics of your distribution routes (training provided).
- Act as a secondary sales representative by working closely with Hen of the Woods Sales Reps to provide strong customer service and brand promotion.
- Onboard new customers that come through our website.
- Communicate to our wholesale accounts regularly regarding new products, availability and general news.
- Fulfillment of e-commerce orders. (training provided)
- Fulfillment of shipped wholesale orders. (training provided)
- Organize and maintain the fulfillment and shipping areas.
- Weekly inventories of shipping materials.
- All other tasks as assigned by the sales and operating team.
- 1 year driving commercial experience is preferred but not required (training is provided).
- Route driver or delivery diver experience is preferred by not required (training provided).
- Ability to frequently lift, load or move more than 50lbs in multi-temperature environments.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- A personal laptop.
- Proficient in the Google Suite of products (GMail, Calendar, Sheets and Docs).
- Maintain a clean driving record.
- Must like kettle chips, or at least don’t hate them.
- $15-$20 an hour with benefits
- Health Care Reimbursement Allowance
- 401K Matching
- Paid sick leave